Patient Portal News
We are pleased to announce we are NOW ENROLLING patients in our new Patient Portal powered by NextGen®. Patients who have not already enrolled can now request to receive an enrollment invitation. The new Portal will provide an easier and more convenient online experience for our patients with a simpler enrollment process.
We are no longer using tokens! You'll receive an email invitation with the subject line, “You’re invited to create a Patient Portal account at Crystal Run Healthcare Physicians LLP." The invitation will contain instructions and a link to enroll in the Patient Portal. Once you have signed up for an account, you will have 24/7 access to our convenient online services. PLEASE NOTE: Your Portal will take some time to populate with all of your information, please allow at least 24 hours for your initial clinical summary to arrive.
FAQs for You! As you prepare to set up your new Portal account, please reference our Frequently Asked Questions document, which should answer any questions you may have and provides important information on troubleshooting and support, if needed.
Ready to enroll? Just three steps to get started:
- Provide a valid email address to your doctor’s office. You’ll receive an invitation to enroll.
- Create a username and password, then follow the onscreen prompts to activate your account.
- Use your username and password to securely stay in touch with providers and access your health information anytime, anywhere.
To request enrollment, please visit CrystalRunHealthcare.com/Contact to submit a Contact form, select ‘Patient Portal’ as the 'Reason for Contact' in the drop-down menu, or call 845-703-6999 for assistance.
Features of the new Patient Portal include:
- Messaging - Communicate with your provider online through a secure platform. Ask your doctor or care team a question, share updates, and/or send an attachment.
- Medications - Request refills and/or renewals and review your prescription medications.
- Health Record - View your visit summaries, lab and test results, and medical records. Once you've enrolled in the new Portal, please request medical records through there or visit our Medical Records page to complete the Request for Patient Access to their PHI form per our normal request process.
Resources for more information on the new patient portal:
Have Questions about our new Patient Portal? View our Frequently Asked Questions Patient Portal Patient FAQs
Video - Take Charge of Your Health with Crystal Run's new Patient Portal