INFORMATION REGARDING CO-PAY - Effective March 24, 2020:
We apologize for the inconvenience, but effective immediately we will only be accepting co-payments via credit card or check and will no longer be accepting cash. Thank you for your cooperation.
Updates to Our Billing Policy as of January 1, 2020:
We would like to inform you of a new change to our billing policy. Effective January 1st, 2020, in order to be seen Crystal Run Healthcare will require all copayments to be made in full at the time of service. Please bring your preferred payment method with you to your next office visit. Please check with your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure of your financial obligation. If you have Medicaid, Medicare, two insurances, an active HRA account, or workers comp, (any insurance that does not require a copayment) then you will not be required to leave a credit card on file.
Effective October 1st, 2022, for those of you who have opted to securely store your credit card on file with us, we will now notify you via text or e-mail of any upcoming balances ($150 or less) related to your recent visits. If we don’t hear from you within 5 days, then on the 6th day we will charge your card on file the amount due as per your insurance Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
If your balance is more than $150, we will process the first $150 to your card on file. The balance will then move to our regular billing process. We will never automatically charge your card more than $150 per visit. Please note that insurance carriers notify both the patients and the providers at the same time of the balance due on the insurance EOB. We strongly recommend that you read your EOB and notify us of any concerns.
If you have any questions regarding this new policy, please call our Billing department at 844-259-5944 or visit our Contact Us page to a complete contact form; Under *Reason for Contact * select ‘Billing Inquiry’ to have a representative from our business office get back to you.
- UPDATED OCTOBER 1, 2022: For more information, please download our letter and FAQ sheet to answer questions you may have.
Payments Made Easy:
Crystal Run Healthcare now offers an online mobile platform that makes it easier to review and manage your healthcare bills 24/7. In just a few easy steps, you can complete payment anytime, anywhere. Proceed with confidence, as your payment information will be secured to the highest standards of the payment industry.
Crystal Run Healthcare
Payment methods we accept in the office at the time of service include, check or credit card, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
If paying online, we also accept Apple Pay and Google Pay. Please have your bill and method of payment ready.
Payments Made Easy - FAQ's
How do I receive my Crystal Run bills?
- After a bill has been processed by insurance or Crystal Run and is ready for you to view, you will be notified via email and/or text message that your bill is ready.
Will I still receive a statement?
- Yes, in addition to email and/or text messages, a statement will be mailed to your billing address unless you update your settings to go paperless.
Am I required to setup an account in order to access my healthcare bills online?
- You do not need to set up an account to view your bill online; you can use the various login options available to view your bill.
How do I manage my notification preferences?
- You can manage your notification preferences either from the Login screen (pay.crystalrunhealthcare.com) or from the Patient Dashboard. Options include opting into or out of email, text messaging, voicemails and paper statements.
- Login screen- select Manage Notifications
- Patient Dashboard- Hover over the patient's name in the top right-hand side of the screen and select manage notifications
Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills